Wednesday, February 20, 2013


 
After posting one of the best seasons in the programs history by batting .365, scoring 54 runs, smashing four homeruns and having a team leading 91 total bases; the Saints junior infielder is back at it again this year on the diamond. So far this season Lacey McGladrey is hitting .360 with two doubles and a homerun, while leading the team to 4-4 record heading into this weekend’s games in Idaho.  

  1. What is your most embarrassing athletic moment?

-          When I used to be a slap hitter and my cleat got caught on my shoelace when I stepped and I fell.

  1. If you could change one rule in your sport what would it be?

-          I wish we were allowed to lead off like baseball.

  1. What is the one item you always take with you on the road?

-           Homework

  1. What is your first memory you have playing your sport?

-           I was the only girl on my little league t-ball team.

  1. What is one of your pregame rituals or routines?

-          Listening to upbeat music.

  1. What one word best describes you in your opinion?

-           Outgoing

  1. Who is your favorite professor you have had at SMU?

-           Professor Stout who teaches business management.

  1. What is one fear you have that people might not know about you?

-           I’m scared of seals.

  1. What is your favorite road trip to take?

-           Turlock, California Tournament of Champions

  1. Is there any significance to your jersey number?

-          I just like even numbers.

  1. Who is the best prankster on the team?

-           Iman Gary

  1. What is the reason you decided to come to SMU?

-           It was close to home and my older sister was here.

  1. What it your best non-athletic talent?

-          I’m good at working with numbers.

  1. How do you want people at SMU to remember you?

-          Friendly

  1. What is the hardest class you have taken at SMU

-          Quantitative analysis

  1. What is your nickname?

-          Lacey Jo

 

17.   What one major sporting event would you like to attend?  

-          A Major League Baseball World Series game.

 

18.   What is one song on your iPod that would surprise people? 

-          Lorelei by Styx

 

19.   What is one thing you wish you knew how to do? 

-          I wish I could sing.

 

20.   Other than your own, what is your favorite Saints team to watch play? 

-          Men’s basketball
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment